|HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT|
|By Fire Chief Robert Crowe|
|October 31, 2019|
Please see the urgent message from the National Weather Service. As always, the members of Canton Fire and Rescue will be here to serve the community if this weather event impacts our citizens. If you have an emergency, please call 911 and they will dispatch us to help you.
URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO
* WHAT...Southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 65 mph
* WHERE...Saint Lawrence Valley and portions of the northern
* WHEN...From 11 PM this evening to 5 PM EDT Friday.
* IMPACTS...Damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Winds will increase sharply early Friday
People should avoid being outside in forested areas and around